Palm Beach County’s top 10 taxpayers will pony up $113 million for 2013, according to new data from Palm Beach County Tax Collector Anne Gannon.
The top 10 includes the usual suspects. Florida Power Light routinely pays hefty taxes on its more than $1 billion in equipment, which is taxed as tangible property. The county’s top three malls (Town Center, Gardens and Wellington Green) and two ritziest resorts (The Breakers and Boca Raton Resort) are taxed on their valuable property.
Palm Beach County’s top 10 taxpayers by the amount billed for 2013:
- Florida Power Light: $76,320,222
- Town Center at Boca Raton Trust: $7,142,931
- Bellsouth Telecommunications: $5,753,841
- US Sugar: $5,125,974
- Garden Venture LLC (Gardens Mall): $4,740,004
- Breakers Palm Beach: $4,328,181
- Okeelanta Corp.: $3,442,570
- Comcast of Florida: $3,376,057
- Panthers BRHC LTD (Boca Raton Resort and Club): $3,360,137
- TJ Palm Beach Assoc. (Mall at Wellington Green) $2,960,821
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.